ABOUT THE PROJECT
The “Zhany Kitep” institution of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Kyrgyz Republic is established based on Kyrgyz Republic Government Decree #341 July 24, 2018 with the support of the "Sector Development Program: Strengthening the Education System" Project, financed by Asian Development Bank.
The institution is created to improve the availability of textbooks for students of general education organizations (schools) of the Kyrgyz Republic, to accumulate rental funds for sustainable financing of the timely publication of new textbooks.
The purpose of the Institution is to provide students with textbooks that meet modern requirements. “Zhany Kitep” institution is a legal entity created at the expense of non-state funds, pursuing social, charitable, cultural, educational and other socially beneficial aims of a non-commercial nature.
- Government Decree of the Kyrgyz Republic No. 341 dated by 24 July 2018
- The Ministry of Education and Science of the Kyrgyz Republic Order No. 1003/1 dated by 02 August 2018
- HANDBOOK ON TEXTBOOK RENTAL SCHEME IMPLEMENTATION IN GENERAL EDUCATION ORGANIZATIONS OF THE KYRGYZ REPUBLIC
- The Implementation Schedule for The Textbooks Rental Scheme in general education organizations of the Kyrgyz Republic
- The textbooks rental fees calculation methodology for using the textbooks in the general education organizations of the Kyrgyz Republic
- List of textbooks to be issued for rent in 2018-2019 academic year
- On approval of the rental cost and the list of textbooks leased out for the 2020-2021 academic year in educational institutions of the Kyrgyz Republic