ABOUT THE PROJECT
The Kyrgyz Republic is implementing a grant from the Asian Development Bank to finance the "Sector Development Program: Strengthening the Education System" (ADB Grant No. 0408-KGZ) under the Ministry of Education and Science of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Within the framework of the project activity, the Zhaki Kitep institution was created. The institution was created to improve the availability of textbooks for pupils of general education organizations (schools) of the Kyrgyz Republic, to accumulate rental funds for sustainable financing of the timely publication of new textbooks.
The purpose of the Institution is to provide students with textbooks that meet nowadays requirements. Zhaki Kitep institution is a legal entity created at the expense of non-state funds, pursuing social, charitable, cultural, educational and other socially useful goals of a non-commercial nature.
(Русский) ОПЛАТА АРЕНДЫ
- Government Decree of the Kyrgyz Republic No. 341 dated by 24 July 2018
- The Ministry of Education and Science of the Kyrgyz Republic Order No. 1003/1 dated by 02 August 2018
- HANDBOOK ON TEXTBOOK RENTAL SCHEME IMPLEMENTATION IN GENERAL EDUCATION ORGANIZATIONS OF THE KYRGYZ REPUBLIC
- The Implementation Schedule for The Textbooks Rental Scheme in general education organizations of the Kyrgyz Republic
- The textbooks rental fees calculation methodology for using the textbooks in the general education organizations of the Kyrgyz Republic
- List of textbooks to be issued for rent in 2018-2019 academic year